Low season price from 7200€/week - South, San Jose
Bedrooms: 6 - Bathrooms: 6 - Capacity: 12 guest
A beautiful chic 6 bedroom villa located in a quiet peaceful valley, yet only a short drive to many of the popular beaches of the South
Modern contemporary and stylish villa located 5 minutes drive from the village of San Josep. The main house hosts three bedrooms and there are three chic guest rooms each with their own private entrance near the pool. Located in a peaceful rural area with enclosed manicured grounds this is a popular property which has many repeat clients.
- Living room with direct access to the pool
- Modern well equipped kitchen
- Master bedroom, double bed, first floor, a / c, TV, bathroom (shower and bath), balcony overlooking the pool.
- Bedroom 2, double bed, a / c, TV, bathroom (shower)
- Room 3, twin beds, a / c, TV, bathroom (shower), access to terrace and pool.
- Room 4, double bed, a / c, TV, bathroom (shower), private entrance.
- Room 5, twin beds, a / c, TV, bathroom (shower), private entrance.
- Room 6, twin beds, a / c, TV, bathroom (shower), private entrance, private terrace.
- Rectangular shape
- Dimensions 10 x 5m
- electro heated pool
- Sun loungers and sun umbrellas
- Outdoor dining
- Internet access
- Table tennis
- Beautiful lawn area with hammock
- Located in the South West of the island
- Nearest beaches Cala Bassa & Cala Compte
- 5 minutes from San Josep
- 25 minutes from Ibiza Town
- 20 minutes from the airport
Just a few reasons why our clients return to this villa
Stylish and chic decor
Inviting and relaxing pool and terrace area
Peaceful location but with close amenities
Why choose to book with Ibiza Soul Luxury Villas?
- Our responsibility and dedication before your arrival in Ibiza guarantees you the freedom to relax, unwind and enjoy your holiday as soon as you arrive.
- Our clients return to Ibiza Soul Luxury Villas year after year.
- On-Island offices which provide you with your dedicated 24/7 personal Account Manager for the duration of your stay.
- Intimate knowledge of the Island which we would love to share with you.